Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Little Artist (i.e. Mama Brag Post!)

Charlie (4.5) loves art. He will sit for hours if you give him unlimited access to printer paper and crayons and markers! His drawing are getting pretty good, if I do say so myself. I'm going to start doing some structured art projects with him that I think he will really enjoy.
On one of our hike's this summer I gave Charlie an older digital camera and told him he could take pictures on our hike. He was so excited!
At first we got this gem.
Then some very pretty shots straight up

Then he started taking pictures of his sister. This is my favorite one:
And some others:





Today, at his cousins birthday party he was watching everyone. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I wish I had my camera so I could take some pictures too" I smiled and told him I actually had his camera in the car. That got a very excited "let's go get it!" Here's some he got:

He told Camber to say "cheese!" and this was her response:

He said he wanted a picture of me and my mom

I hope that he will continue to take his camera on outings! I think photography is something that we will work on too.
I love my little budding artist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment