Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Our School Room

This post is very overdue! Its been a busy busy week. I wanted to get the school room pictures up on Sunday but had a lot of last minute things to do.
Our learning space is shared with our dining room. While not ideal, it seems to work so far.
So here's a little tour of our space!
It's actually nice to have the dining table as a work space for me. Plus, it makes doing larger art projects so much easier! 



This is Camber's area with her tot bins and trays. Plus my paper supply shelf that makes me happy. I love an organized shelf.

Our morning circle time wall. The bulletin board will change as our themes change.

I try to keep the clutter to a minimum but this surface gets cluttered quickly. im in love with my elements poster though!

The kids desks that are gorgeously vintage. I'm way too paranoid about falls after Camber's concussion to let her sit in hers yet! Charlie switches between them throughout the day for now. 

I really do love our learning space! 

I will post all about our first week this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment